Information clause on the processing of personal data in connection with managing the Medicover Benefits profile on LinkedIn
1. Data controller
2. Contact details
You can contact us as follows:
- by post at the following address: Medicover Benefits Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa,
- via the contact form at www.medicoverbenefits.pl,
- by email: email@example.com,
- by telephone: +48 22 290 34 90.
3. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer. This is a person you can contact on all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to data processing. You can contact the DPO as follows:
- by post at the following address: Medicover Benefits sp. z o.o. Data Protection Officer, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa,
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
We will process your data for the following reasons:
- administering and managing your Medicover Benefits company profile, including responding to posts and comments you make and overseeing content posted by user – the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest in being able to run and manage your company profile,
- to respond to enquiries made to us via LinkedIn – the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest in being able to respond to those who wish to contact us;
- the pursuit of our other legitimate interests, such as the possibility of asserting and defending claims, preventing fraud and economic crime or ensuring the security of the IT environment.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that the LinkedIn portal administrator, as a tool provider, is a jointly responsible entity for the processing of the data of persons using our company profile, which may process their data for its own purposes, based on other legal grounds. .
Based on the data collected in this way, anonymous summaries and statistics (e.g. regarding the number or profile of visitors) may be compiled by LinkedIn, which may be shared with us as the provider of this profile.
5. Data recipients
Your personal data provided on LinkedIn in connection with the use of your Medicover Benefits profile may be accessible to the administrator of this portal – i.e. LinkedIn.
At the same time, any personal data contained in comments, answers you give in surveys, reactions to posts and comments you post on your Medicover Benefits profile may also be available to other LinkedIn users.
We will also pass on your personal data to our suppliers to whom we outsource personal data processing services, e.g.: IT service providers.
Such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
6. Data retention period
Your personal data will be processed by Medicover Benefits Sp. z o.o. for the period necessary for the purposes of the processing indicated above, in particular for the period during which you are an active user of the Medicover Benefits company profile, or until you object to the processing.
Data contained in posts or comments and answers given in surveys may be processed until they are deleted. If you are unable to delete a particular comment or answer provided, you may request us to do so.
You can always opt out of following the Medicover Benefits company profile, and you can also object to the processing of your data for these purposes.
Irrespective of the retention of data by Medicover Benefits Sp. z o.o., its own retention periods may be applied by the LinkedIn administrator.
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right of access to your data and the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the premise of legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the data controller. The contact details are indicated above.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We would like to inform you that we will be able to exercise your rights to the extent that we have the technical capacity to do so (e.g.: by deleting, at your request, a comment or post containing personal data).
Independently of contacting us, you can also contact the portal administrator directly regarding the processing of your data via LinkedIn.
8. Information on data requirements
The provision of data as part of the use of our company profile is voluntary. Failure to provide data may prevent you from using certain functionalities (such as the ability to post comments or contact Medicover Benefits).