Detailed information on the processing of personal data by Medicover Benefits Sp. z
z o. o., Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa
1. Personal data controller
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych będzie Medicover Benefits Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96,
00-807 Warszawa (dalej: my). You can contact us as follows:
- by post at the following address: Medicover Benefits Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa;
- via the contact form at www.medicoverbenefits.pl;
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by telephone: +48 22 290 34 90.
2. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer. This is the person you can contact on
all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights
in relation to data processing. You can contact the DPO as follows:
- by post at the following address: Medicover Benefits sp. z o.o. Data Protection Officer, Al. Jerozolimskie 96,
- by email: email@example.com.
3. Purposes of processing your personal data and legal basis for processing
We will process your data to:
- respond to your question or comment – your data will be
processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in dealing with
requests made to us via the form
- carry out marketing activities – only if you have provided
relevant consents to receive materials through the chosen communication
channel – your data will be processed on the basis of:
a. our legitimate interest in carrying out so- called
direct marketing of our products and services
b. consent – if the activities will concern products and services of companies belonging to
the Medicover Polska Group.
4. Information on profiling for marketing purposes
We perform profiling, i.e. automatic assessment
of certain personal factors about you, on the basis of your personal data. We perform profiling in order to
select communication and promotional materials for our business accordingly. We will select appropriate content
for communication and promotional materials based on your profile.
We use the following data for profiling: first name, surname, email address, home
address, source of data acquisition. In addition, we take into account statistical data
on website behaviour when profiling.
5. Retention period of your personal data
We will keep your data until you withdraw your consent to process your
With regard to our marketing activities, we will process your data until you withdraw your consent
to receive marketing and sales content from us through
a specific communication channel, or until you object.
We will retain personal data processed in connection with the handling of your enquiry for
the time necessary to clarify your case and provide you with a comprehensive response, or for the time
necessary to defend and protect claims.
6. Recipients of your personal data
We will share your personal data with our suppliers to whom we outsource
personal data processing services, e.g. IT service providers, marketing agencies, and
research agencies. Such providers will process your data under contract with us and only in accordance with
7. Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
In order to ensure the highest possible quality of our services, we use other suppliers, e.g.
for IT support. Accordingly, your personal data may be transferred outside the
European Union. We assure you that, in such a case, the transfer of your data will be based on
an appropriate agreement between us and this entity, containing standard data protection clauses
adopted by the European Commission, or on the basis of a relevant decision of the
8. Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
1) The right to withdraw consent,
2) The right to object to the processing of personal data for
3) The right to object to processing on grounds of exceptional circumstances
4) The right to access your personal data, to request their rectification, erasure or
restriction of processing
5) The right to portability of your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your
personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used
machine-readable computer format. You can send these data to another controller
or request that we send your data to another controller. However,
we will only do this if such a transfer technically possible.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer
(contact details in points 1 and 2 above).
Right to lodge a complaint with an authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal
data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.